Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Drillbit Taylor (2008)

Genre:Comedy
I really felt as if some1 Drilled my head wid a drilling machine after watchin this piece of Trash.Its a Junkie mBoldovie. An absolute B grade Comedy.I wonder Y a superb actor like Owen Wilson has acted in this kind of plotless movie.I m shocked to c this actor who has given us superb piece of comedy in Wedding Crashers,The Darjeeling ltd,Shanghai series, etc.I m sure he has done this movie cos he was jobless n lookin for some CASH.Let me Talk somethin abt the movie. Three kids hire a low-budget bodyguard to protect them from the playground bully,the body guard role is acted by Owen Wilson.He tries to fool arnd wid kids by using their money n valuables at home n one day these kids become aware of that thing.I feel who ever watches this movie, wil surely go MAD ,Of course wid a drillled hole in his Head

RATING:0.5/5- SUX BIG TIME

1 comment:

  1. I got the torrent file of the film just few days ago from a freind..after reading your review i will delete the file asap...

    ReplyDelete